Applications are by invitation only
Application form and attachments
If you have been invited to apply for a grant, please complete the Application Form (available here) and attach all of the following documents:
- A copy of your latest Annual Report and audited Annual Accounts
- A copy of your Certificate of Incorporation
- A copy of your ACNC Charity Register Summary
- Verification that your organisation has the required Australian Taxation Office registration and endorsement by providing a copy of:
(a) ABN Australian Business Number
(b) GST registration
(c) TCC Tax Concession Charities
(d) DGR Deductible Gift Recipient
To ensure that your application is considered, it is essential that all of the above-listed attachments are included with your Application Form.
How to submit your application
Email an electronic copy of your Application Form and all attachments to Newsboys Foundation CEO, Sandy Shaw, at:
Note: The electronic copy of your Application Form must be in Word format. Attachments can be in PDF.
Applications will be considered at Board meetings and you will be advised as soon as possible of the outcome of your application.
Successful applicants will receive a letter and a grant agreement for the approved grant amount.
The grant agreement will require that:
- Grants are used as described in the application;
- Projects are completed within 12 months; and
- A final Acquittal Report is submitted at the end of the project, including a signed statement of expenditure of the grant.
Grantees are also required to forward a receipt for the grant.
Failure to adhere to the grant agreement will jeopardise consideration of future grant applications.