Community organisations with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status are invited to apply to Newsboys Foundation for funding to provide programs and activities for disadvantaged young people in Victoria aged 11 – 21.
There are no closing dates for applications. We review applications on an ongoing basis and grants are approved by the Newsboys Foundation Board at its bi-monthly meetings.
Generally speaking, we will not approve grants for:
• Retrospective or deficit funding
• Conferences and seminars
• Vehicles (with occasional exceptions for community vehicles)
• Scholarships (with occasional exceptions)
• General fundraising appeals
• Federal, state and local government
• Private schools
• Commercial filmmaking
• Research and surveys
• Ongoing organisational operating costs
• Extension of the corpus of another foundation
• Projects that are identical to previously submitted, unsuccessful applications
All previous grants must be fully acquitted prior to submitting a new grant application. Click here to access the Acquittal Form.