Applications by Invitation Only
We are currently reviewing our grant making strategy and at the present time, applications are by invitation only.
Generally speaking, we will not approve grants for:
• Retrospective or deficit funding
• Conferences and seminars
• Vehicles (with occasional exceptions for community vehicles)
• Scholarships (with occasional exceptions)
• General fundraising appeals
• Federal, state and local government
• Private schools
• Commercial filmmaking
• Research and surveys
• Ongoing organisational operating costs
• Extension of the corpus of another foundation
• Projects that are identical to previously submitted, unsuccessful applications
All previous grants must be fully acquitted prior to submitting a new grant application. Click here to access the Acquittal Form.