Applications by Invitation Only
If you have been invited to apply, please ensure that your application is in line with our funding priorities and that you follow the prescribed Application Process.
Generally speaking, we will not approve grants for:
• Retrospective or deficit funding
• Conferences and seminars
• Vehicles (with occasional exceptions for community vehicles)
• General fundraising appeals
• Federal, state and local government
• Private schools
• Commercial filmmaking
• Research and surveys
• Ongoing organisational operating costs
• Extension of the corpus of another foundation
• Projects that are identical to previously submitted, unsuccessful applications
All previous grants must be fully acquitted prior to submitting a new grant application. Click here to access the Acquittal Form.